Our client, Scandinavian Dental Group, is opening a brand new Dental CAD/CAM Cluster in the heart of Athens. The Group already owns 2 state of the art Dental Laboratories in Thessaloniki and Stockholm. For the new Digital Design Center in Athens, the company is planning to hire up to 10 Dental Technicians with passion for CAD/CAM technologies.
- Design dental CAD Full Contour Crowns, Bridges, Splints/Nightguards, Veneers, Implants and Diagnostic WaxUps
- Design cases according to doctors’ prescription requests using CAD/CAM software
- Maintain strong attention to detail to produce high quality designs that meet clients’ expectations every time.
- Bachelor’s degree or similar education
- 2+ years of experience as a CAD/CAM software professional
- Experience in 3Shape or Exocad
- Fresh graduates with high motivation are also welcome for evaluation
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in English
- Ability to problem solve independently
- Ability to meet deadlines while maintaining high standards for every case.
The client offers:
- Unlimited employment contract from the first day of work
- Attractive salary package
- Long term opportunity to develop and grow within the group
- Opportunity to work in an international operating dental technology group
- Private pension and insurance scheme
If you are interested, send your CV to email@example.com.