On behalf of our client, a structural engineering firm located in Athens, Greece, which specializes in structural design, assessment, and retrofitting of different types of structures, we are currently seeking a skilled structural engineer to join their team. The chosen candidate will be responsible for tasks such as structural modeling, analysis, and design, with a particular emphasis on the ability to efficiently and accurately create technical drawings. Fluency in German is an essential prerequisite for this role.
- Perform structural modeling, analysis, and design utilizing both Greek and international software
- Produce precise and accurate technical drawings of superior quality
- Contribute to interdisciplinary research projects
- Oversee and coordinate the work of CAD technicians
- Degree in Structural/ Civil Engineering
- 3+ years of working experience
- Excellent knowledge of German
- Good knowledge of SOFiSTiK , 3DR.STRAD & Revit
- Strong analytical skills
- Unlimited contract
- Private insurance
- Continues training and growth opportunities
If you are interested, please send your CV to our technical consultant at email@example.com.