On behalf of our client, an ophthalmological clinic in Avignon, France, we are looking for two French Speaking Ophthalmologists to join the team, one in Avignon and the other in Marseille.
- Αssessing and examining patients in order to make a diagnosis
- Οperating equipment such as ophthalmoscopes, slit lamps and lenses
- Making high-level judgements due to the complexities of ophthalmic conditions
- Communicating and empathising with patients and family members
- Management of ophthalmic conditions, taking into account both medical and psychological aspects of patient care
- Educating patients to understand their medical condition
- Supporting health promotion and disease prevention activities.
- EU general medicine diploma + specialty diploma
- At least 2 years of experience
- Degree in Ophthalmology
- Good level of French (B2)
- Excellent communication skills
- Willing to work in dynamical hospital environment.
Our client offers
- Attractive salary (25% turnover)
- Working days Monday-Friday (35h per week)
- Unlimited contract
- Guiding to register in the French Doctor Council
- Provided assistant
- Continuing education opportunities
- Excellent accessibility due to the best transport connections
- Modern office environment with state-of-the-art ocular imaging devices.
If you are interested, send your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org