On behalf of our Munich-based client, an international manufacturer of mechanical components and supplier of the automotive and aerospace industry, we are looking for a Mechanical Design Engineer.
- Design and develop mechanical solutions in compliance with industry standards and regulations
- Participate in all phases of the product lifecycle, from initial design to manufacturing and integration
- Collaborate closely with multidisciplinary engineering teams to ensure system interoperability
- Conduct feasibility analyses, simulations, and tests to validate designs
- Identify optimization opportunities and cost reductions while maintaining a high level of quality.
- Degree in mechanical engineering, aeronautical engineering, or a related field
- +4 years of experience in mechanical design
- Proficiency in computer-aided design (CAD) tools such as SIEMENS NX and/or SOLIDWORKS
- German and English language skills (both at least on a B2 level)
- Ability to work in a team, communicate effectively, and manage projects independently.
If you are interested, send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.