Our client is an internationally operating company that develops embedded systems focusing on the automotive industry. Their expertise is in the field of drivers and control units. They have currently reached the number of 150 employees and they continue to grow. Therefore, we are looking for an experienced Hardware Engineer to join the Thessaloniki-based team.
- Analysis, definition, and review of hardware requirements
- Analog and digital hardware design for inverters
- Analysis and simulation of various electronic circuit components
- Testing, verification, and documentation according to the existing automotive processes
- Bachelor’s Degree / Diploma in Electrical / Electronic Engineering or similar is required
- Strong understanding of analog and digital hardware design
- Experience in EMC and ESD protection design
- Experience in circuit simulation and analysis
- Strong knowledge of power electronics and actuators
- Good knowledge of Altium Designer
- Familiarity with embedded systems concepts (microcontrollers, peripherals, external ASICs, communication protocols, etc.)
- Fluency in Greek and English, German is a plus
If you are interested, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org .