Our client is a company focused since 2009 on developing energy-saving building materials, based in the area of Kilkis, around 25 km from Thessaloniki. They own property of 235.000 m2, with a 45000 m2 industrial building. At the moment they are exporting their products to over 30 countries worldwide. They are currently looking for several Electrical Maintenance Engineers.
- Undertake maintenance of the electrical equipment
- Diagnose breakdown problems and provide assistance to avoid downtime
- Monitor and control the maintenance cost and spare parts availability
- Manage preventative and corrective maintenance schedules
- Document maintenance activities and update electrical drawings
- Follow Health & Safety regulations in accordance with the company’s policies
- Degree in Electrical Engineering and/or Automation Engineering
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in a similar position
- Fluent in Greek and English
Our client offers:
- Competitive salary package
- Private Healthcare Insurance
- Training and Development in order to grow inside the company
If you are interested, send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.