Our client is a fast-growing family-owned business with engineering expertise in civil, industrial, pharmaceutical, and oil and gas projects. Since its foundation in 1999, the company has been increasing its competitiveness by successfully delivering turn-key construction projects in Europe and the Middle East. They are currently looking for an experienced Construction Engineer to enforce their industrial projects team in Greece.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Responsible on-site for all construction related operation
- Ensure that all equipment and supplies arrive according to the time schedule on-site
- Planning, management, and monitoring of work execution in industrial facilities
- Supervision of the quality of the performed works installed materials and equipment
- Preparation, monitoring, and control of construction and technical documentation necessary for the execution of works
- Networking, evaluating, and engaging subcontractors
- Responsibility for the time schedule and quality of the work performed
- Communication and coordination of all project participants
- Preparation of daily and weekly reports from the project
- Proposing measures to improve the organization of the work.
- University degree in Civil Engineering or similar
- + 8 years of experience in complex industrial projects
- Relevant Greek Licenses
- Knowledge of AutoCAD 2D/3D, MS Project and Microsoft Office Package
- Fluent in Greek and English – full professional proficiency; other languages will be considered a plus
- Willingness for field work as needed
- Driver’s license.
If interested, send your CV in English to email@example.com.