Our client is a family-owned construction company with headquarters in Munich. +250 projects have been completed in 25 years of operation and in recent years the company has an average annual turnover that exceeds 2.5 million euros. They offer full services in construction planning, consulting, and project management for design projects of the public and private sectors, concession projects, and design & build projects. For their Athens-based office, they are looking to hire an Architectural Engineer.
- Create architectural drawings in CAD and Revit from inception to completion
- Revise and update existing drawings reflecting design changes
- Review of architectural drawings prepared by Subcontractors
- Develop & review project design schedules
- Maintain all relevant documentation and logging of drawing references
- Manage relationships and communications with clients, vendors, and contractors including design and construction project meetings.
- A Degree in Architectural Engineering
- + 5 years of suitable experience
- Professional User of 3D Visualization Tools, Revit, Navisworks and AutoCAD
- Demonstrate effective written and verbal Greek and English language communication skills
- Knowledge of German is a big advantage
- Demonstrate a deep interest in learning new skills and knowledge
- Positive attitude towards collaboration and knowledge sharing
- Effective communication skills.
- Unlimited contract
- Work on interesting projects, while being part of an international team
- Training and development opportunities.
If interested, send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org .