On behalf of our client, a private clinic located in Brussels, we are looking for a French Speaking Vascular Surgeon to join the team.
- Specializing in the diagnosis, medical management, and surgical treatment of patients with diseases of the blood vessels outside the heart and brain
- Performing operations to repair damaged arteries and veins and to remove blockages from arteries and veins clogged with plaque or blood clots such as balloon angioplasty, stenting, thrombolysis and artery repair or bypass
- Reviewing patient history and confirming need for surgery.
- Medical Degree + Specialization in Vascular Surgery
- 3+ years of experience as a Vascular Surgeon
- Good level of French (B2)
- Excellent hand-eye coordination and steady hands
- Able to work well under pressure and to work quickly
- Willing to work in dynamical environment.
Our client offers
- Attractive salary (can be up to 7000€ net/month)
- Working days Monday-Friday (40h per week)
- Unlimited contract
- Continuing training opportunities
- Excellent accessibility due to the best transport connections
- Provide most advanced treatments for all vascular diseases
- Modern office environment with state-of-the-art medical devices.
If you are interested, send your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org.