Our client is a US-based hidden champion in building the next generation of digital health solutions. Due to the strong Greek influence in the company, they are now expanding and building a strong 100% remote team in Greece. Therefore we are currently looking for an experienced UX Product Design Lead.
- Work with the design team to understand identified unmet needs and market opportunities
- Lead the Studio’s empathy expedition by identifying the needs
- Co-develop digital solutions & experiences from ideation to early execution
- Work with potential end-users to conceive and validate product concepts
- Develop thoughtful solutions to optimize user experience while addressing identified unmet needs.
- Collaborate with UI designers to translate product thinking into creative work through an iterative feedback process.
- Work directly with the technology & engineering team to define and scope new products that deliver meaningful experiences
- Present and explain product design ideas and concepts to our co-founders and CEOs with confidence.
- 3-5 years UX product experience at the early stages of the product lifecycle, i.e., product ideation, discovery, strategy, and road-mapping.
- Fluency in English and Greek
- Proven track record of having built & managed superior digital products & features
- Experience in product conception and need identification, especially in situations where a product includes software, data, and hardware.
- The ability to think conceptually and understand product needs
- Experience in UX and human factors research methods.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Genuine curiosity and a strong desire to continuously learn and grow.
- Proven experience creating low- and high-fidelity designs/user flows in Sketch, XD, Figma, Illustrator, etc.
- The ability to create prototypes using Origami, Framer, Keynote, HTML/CSS/JS or other tools.
Our client offers:
- The intellectual challenge to be a part of an early-stage startup
- 100% Remote Work
- Competitive base salary
- Equity stake in the startup
- The opportunity to work closely with a tight, high caliber team
- The opportunity to define – through collective work – the future of digital health
If you are interested, send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.