Our client is focused on developing embedded systems for the automotive sector. The key clients are based mainly in the German speaking countries. Since 2014 there has been a spectacular growth and from 2 people in the early days, our client employs now almost 70 software engineers. They are currently looking for a passionate Test Data Analyst to join their dynamic team.
- Analyze diagnostic errors of vehicle driving cycles and ECU tests.
- Understand the functionalities of the ECUs and their dependencies in order to analyze the behavior.
- Communicate with testers, drivers and the technical department in order to find the cause of the errors.
- Write reports with the analysis results.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Informatics / Diploma in Electrical / Electronic Engineering or similar discipline.
- Master’s Degree in Embedded Systems or similar is a plus.
- Knowledge of German is a must (C1 level).
- Understanding of various network technologies, including CAN, Flexray and Ethernet.
- Ability to work with and handle problems of data acquisition tooling & instrumentation.
- Familiarity with real-time embedded systems concepts.
- Experience in source control, change management, and issue tracking.
- Occasional travel to the customer’s premise.
If you are interested, you may send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org