Our client is a leader in the manufacturing, processing, and distribution of medical devices and implantable tissues used in cardiac and vascular surgical procedures focused on aortic repair. The corporate consists of 1,250 employees worldwide, it has a sales representation in over 100 countries and offices in various countries throughout Europe, Asia, and South America and is currently seeking a Tender Specialist for its office in Athens, Greece.
- Provide all the necessary information about upcoming tenders and offers requested by public/private hospitals
- Liaise with the sales force about tenders/offers requested products, timelines, requirements, period of offers and all details of the corresponding requests
- Ensure the submission of the proper and on-time offer to the hospital administrations and purchasing departments.
- Ensure that your proposals meet the requirements of the specific tender/request each time
- Make sure that the files cannot be excluded from the process of a tender due to wrong and/or lack of document/s.
- Monitoring and following up on the different phases in a tender process
- Monitoring the upcoming tenders/offer requests on a daily basis
- 5+ years of experience in building tenders and requests for medical devices
- Experience in tenders and requests for medical products
- Deep knowledge of laws and restrictions in tenders for medical devices
- Deep knowledge of the newest procedures for tenders and offers to public and private hospitals/purchasing groups
- Fluent both in Greek and English. German is a big plus.
- Excellent interpersonal, written, and verbal communication skills
Our client offers:
- Permanent contract
- Full-time employment
- Opportunities for professional development
If interested, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org