Our client based in Mannheim is currently looking for Technical Project Managers.
- Specification, development, and maintenance of software components
- Contributing to an agile team of software developers (software architecture, specification, implementation, testing, optimization)
- Communicate with project teams throughout all project stages
- Degree in Information Technology or similar education
- + 5 years experience leading and managing IT Projects
- Expert knowledge in image processing and software development
- Flexibility, structured, independent way of work and hands-on mentality
- Very good objective oriented programming skills in C# (Windows), .NET and Visual Studio
- Self-reliant learning and collaborative problem solving within a Scrum-team
- Focus on software quality and customer orientation
- Very good English skills; German or French language skills are an advantage
- Very good German language skills (C1) and English (at least B2)
- Team Player
- Open to travel up to 10%, no long term traveling
If you are interested, please send your CV to email@example.com.