Our client, a Thessaloniki-based company, in collaboration with a German software house, offers IT support services, and specializes in IT administration, Cyber Security, Cloud services, and more. They are growing and are in need of 2 experienced Team Leaders for Inbound Projects who are fluent in German to join their amazing team.
- Managing and overseeing the daily operations of the inbound support team.
- Providing training, coaching, and mentoring to team members to ensure high-quality customer service.
- Collaborating closely with the Technical Support Specialists to ensure timely resolution of customer issues.
- Monitoring team performance and reporting on metrics.
- Assisting in the implementation of company policies and procedures.
- Providing customer assistance when required, including through voice, chat, and email.
- Previous experience in a team leader role, preferably in a call center.
- Proven ability to manage and motivate a team.
- Strong organizational and leadership skills.
- Degree in Business Administration, or relevant field is a plus.
- Fluency in Greek, German (C1), and English.
The employer offers:
- Unlimited contract.
- Competitive compensation package.
- Opportunities for career growth.
- Work on projects for a variety of clients in Germany.
Candidates must be resident in Thessaloniki or willing to relocate (on-site work at companies headquarters in Thessaloniki).
If you are interested, please send your CV in English to firstname.lastname@example.org.