Our US-based client is operating in the hospitality industry and plans to open a new grand, luxurious restaurant based on Greek island tastes and dishes, in November 2022. The restaurant is located in the exotic Cayman Islands, Caribbean Sea. Therefore, we are currently looking for an experienced and dynamic Sushi Chef.
- Developing, designing, and creating new menu ideas along with the Executive Chef
- Overseeing the Sushi section effectively executing dishes as per the menu
- Encouraging new processes to improve member experience and employee satisfaction
- Ensuring that the production, preparation, and presentation of food are of the highest quality
- Overseeing the maintenance of kitchen equipment and organizing repairs when needed
- Managing the entire food supply chain, inventory, and all related purchases.
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in a similar Head Sushi Chef role
- Pre-opening and opening experience required
- Intensive experience in an upscale restaurant environment or in a Michelin or Gourmet dining establishment is a requirement
- Must have knowledge and experience in the preparation of specialized innovative, New Style, Japanese cuisine
- Strong knowledge of Japanese seafood, fish, product, and terminology
- Able to prioritize, organize and resolve problems calmly with good judgment under demanding situations
- High level of attention to detail and refined manners with exceptional communication.
If you are interested, please send your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org