On behalf of our client, one of the world’s biggest providers of machine tools and electronics, focusing on the installation, commissioning, final testing and the after-sales service of laser systems, is looking for a Support Engineer to assist the company’s clients and write product reports.
- Solving technical issues/machine errors by analyzing, troubleshooting and repairing.
- Communicating with clients’ Machine Father to discuss actions carried out so far and possible other solutions.
- Maintain close communication to 3rd and 4th line support on advanced issues
- Presenting escalation topics to clients during escalation meetings on request from the client.
- Creating a plan for longer service actions to be presented to the customer.
- Ensuring all necessary parts/tools are in place for service actions.
- Performing system recovery and assisting D&E with development tasks, if requested by the customer.
- Creating Disturbance Notifications in case of escalations needed with the client.
- Ensuring that the entire system works to its specifications by following the prescribed protocols and performing test runs.
- Measuring and examining installed systems
- Perform HPSM/ PA Alignment if needed upon request from the installation team.
- Reporting directly to intern 3rd line, escalation coordinator or office in case of escalations.
- Proposing possible product development or changes to simplify the commissioning / SAT, increase efficiency or to increase service possibilities.
- Reporting product improvements in additional documents.
- Giving feedback on received procedures.
- Writing test & product reports and filling in the respective documents (OCAPs/ Product reports/ JIRA topics).
- Technical education, preferably in mechanical or automotive engineering, mechatronics or electronics, aviation technology.
- Knowledge of machine building, repairing and commissioning techniques
- Technical understanding of driver laser systems
- Knowledge of alignment and testing techniques.
- Fluent in English.
- Attractive salary package
- Relocation support
- Networking events
- Free Dutch language courses
If you are interested, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org .