Our client is one of the leading engineering consulting companies in Europe with 50 years of experience and specialization in project management and BIM modeling of industrial and residential buildings internationally. The company operates worldwide and has an annual turnover of 500 million Euros and around 3800 employees in more than 20 locations. Due to their further expansion, we are looking for Structural Engineers- BIM Designers for their offices in Thessaloniki, specializing in planning and drawing of building frameworks, using both BIM and CAD software.
- Perform 3D (BIM) structural designs and building structures from beginning to the end (eg. industrial buildings, hotels).
- Formwork/steel design of concrete buildings.
- Create and submit shop drawings and general arrangement drawings.
- Implement BIM methods using templates, guides, and project management tools.
- Continuous cooperation with the company’s headquarters in Germany and internationally.
- Degree in Civil Engineering (AEI / TEI).
- Master’s degree in Structural/ Seismic Engineering would be a plus.
- At least 7 years of experience in a similar company in a German-speaking environment.
- Experience in three-dimensional design (BIM / CAD).
- Good knowledge of BIM software such as Revit.
- Very good knowledge of German and English (+ B2 level).
Our customer offers:
- Unlimited contract.
- Opportunities for professional development in Greece and/or abroad.
- Long-term cooperation with a personalised training plan.
If you are interested, you may send your CV to email@example.com.