Our client, an industrial automation company in the area of Breda is currently looking for an SQL Analyst.
- Analysis, design and implementation of relational and non-relational database solutions.
- Integration of data interfaces towards different datasources.
- Configuring ETL flows for data processing and data warehousing.
- Normalization – denormalization.
- Designing maintenance and disaster recovery paths.
- Troubleshooting databases: recovery, performance issues
- Setting up test plans.
- Staying up to date in terms of new technology and methodologies
- Security configuration.
- Bachelor or Master degree in Computer Science or in relevant field
- Knowledge of Microsoft SQL server, PostgreSQL, MySQL or other database systems is a plus.
- Knowledge of TSQL, stored procedures and database (de)normalization is a plus
- Interested in new database/big data/IoT technologies.
If you are interested, please send your CV directly to: firstname.lastname@example.org