On behalf of our client, a well-known Group of Greek Restaurants all over Switzerland, we are looking for an ambitious Sous Chef experienced in Greek cuisine, to join the passionate team of their Greek Meze Restaurant in the center of Zurich.
- Following Head Chef’s specifications and guidelines
- Ensuring that kitchen activities operate in a timely manner
- Running the line and ensuring quality service
- Helping in the preparation and design of all food and drinks menus
- Developing new menu options based on seasonal changes and customer demand.
- Overseeing and supervising kitchen staff.
- Communicating clearly with managers, kitchen and front of house staff
- Solving problems that arise and seizing control of issues in the kitchen.
- Bachelor’s degree in culinary science or relevant field.
- Knowledge of various cooking methods, ingredients, and procedures
- At least 3 years of former culinary experience or food service management
- Willing to modernize the Greek cuisine
- Good knowledge of Greek wines
- Ability to multitask and work quickly under pressure
- Very good knowledge of Greek and English
- German is a plus
- International working experience is a big plus.
Our client offers:
- Unlimited contract
- Attractive salary package
- 13 salaries
- 5 working days/ week
- 42 working hours/ week
- 35 days off/ year
- Accommodation assistance.
If you are interested, please send your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org