Οur US-based client is operating in the hospitality industry and plans to οpen a new grand, luxurious restaurant based on Greek island tastes and dishes, in November 2022. The restaurant is located in the exotic Cayman Islands, Caribbean Sea. Therefore, we are currently looking for an experienced and dynamic Sommelier.
- Creating and updating wine lists with the chefs and manager
- Making recommendations on food and wine pairings
- Ensuring that the wine cellar is fully stocked
- Informing guests on the variety of wines available
- Training wait staff on available wines
- Negotiating prices with vendors
- Organizing wine tasting events
- Complying with health and safety regulations.
- Certification as a sommelier or a degree in hospitality is beneficial
- Previous experience as a sommelier
- Extensive knowledge on wines and region of different types
- Knowledge of local vineyards and wineries
- An understanding of the wine making process
- Available to work long hours, weekends.
- Permanent Contract
- Tax-Free Income (hourly wage+bonus per hour)
- 2 months vacation time
- Health Insurance
- Relocation assistance
- Visa costs covered.
If you are interested, please send your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org