Our client is a software development company based in Thessaloniki, Greece with customers mainly from Germany. They are helping medium to large enterprises to establish IT processes, develop software and automate their business processes. They are currently looking for Software Test Automation Engineers. with German language skills.
- Completed studies in computer science or comparable qualifications, but career changers are also welcome.
- Experience in manual or automated software testing (e.g. with Selenium with Java, Cucumber, Cypress, etc.) (1 year Junior Position – 5 years Senior Position)
- Comfortable with Git
- Knowledge of CI/CD pipelines in Gitlab or Jenkins (optional)
- Very good German language skills (C1+)
Our client offers:
- A secure job and an attractive salary with a bonus, above the average of the Greek IT market.
- Participation in international projects
- Development and training opportunities to shape and achieve your career goals
- A challenging role in an innovative and growing company
- Work-life balance to keep you creative and productive
- Home office options
- Modern premises in the heart of Thessaloniki, with spectacular views over the city
- A modern company where our employees can build on a trusting and valued partnership
If you are interested, please send your CV to email@example.com.