Our client is an internationally operating company and develops embedded systems with a focus on the automotive industry. They currently have reached the number of 100 employees and they continue to grow. To support a small development team, they are looking to hire a Software Engineer.
- Oversee and customize company’s tools and version control systems for the internal R&D projects
- Design, develop, and test a range of desktop or web applications to streamline different stages of the ECUs development process according to specific customer needs
- Create, implement, and test various small applications to automate administrative tasks
- Debug and resolve issues in existing applications and continuously improve and refine application processes
- Provide support to the team leader, ensuring the achievement of the goals, adherence to schedules, and effective resolution of any development-related challenges
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Electrical Engineering, Information Technology, Computer Science, Mathematics, Physics, or a related field is required.
- Proficiency in at least one object-oriented programming language, with a preference for Python
- Proven track record in establishing development processes for medium-scale applications
- Capability to architect databases, business logic, and user interfaces, and implement suitable Design Patterns
- Experience in source control, change management, and issue tracking systems, preferably JIRA
- Familiarity with Agile Software Development methodologies and practices and prior experience as a Scrum Master is a valuable asset
- Knowledge of German language is a plus
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills and capability of working independently with minimal supervision
If you are interested in this opportunity, please submit your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org .