Our client is an international software development company with a global presence. They help their partners bring to life new products and services in new or existing markets. The company is expanding rapidly and is currently creating a state-of-the-art R&D center in Athens, Greece. Therefore we are looking for a talented and experienced C, C++ Software Engineer to lead the Athens-based team. In the beginning, working will be on-site in the heart of Athens with additional benefits.
- Contribution to the global engineering team to build and deploy software solutions
- Support and lead the team
- Prioritize tasks, set goals, and meet deadlines
- Working in an agile environment
- Stay up-to-date on the latest technologies and trends..
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, or a relevant field.
- At least 5 years of proven experience in C, and C++ software development positions.
- Experience in software development in virtual environments
- Strong familiarity with Jira, SCM tools, Confluence
- Experience in reverse engineering and complex software systems design and development
- Linux-based software development experience is a plus
- Experience with CI/CD pipelines.
- Excellent communication and leadership skills
- Strong problem-solving and technical decision-making skills
- Fluency in Greek and English.
The employer offers:
- Unlimited contract
- Competitive salary
- Connectivity package
- Relocation package
- Private health insurance
- Start-up mindset
- Flexible working hours
- Work on interesting projects
If you are interested, please send your CV in English to firstname.lastname@example.org