Our client is an internationally operating company that develops embedded systems with a focus on the automotive industry. Their expertise is in the field of drivers and control units. They currently have reached the number of 100 employees and they continue to grow. Therefore, we are currently looking for an experienced Software Development Engineer to join the Thessaloniki-based team.
- Design and adapt control, automation, communication, and diagnostics software functionalities of ECUs.
- Unit tests and static code analysis.
- Documentation and reviewing of the existing code.
- Testing the existing functionalities in HIL simulation
- Occasional travel
- Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical / Automation Engineering or similar is required.
- Knowledge of C. C++ is a plus.
- Experience in Matlab – Simulink.
- Documentation skills and testing fundamentals knowledge.
- Familiarity with Real-Time and embedded systems concepts.
- Fluency in Greek and English. German is a plus.
If you are interested, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org