One of our clients based in one of the most beautiful areas around Stuttgart, in the city of Weinstadt, a global manufacturer of electrotechnical components, is currently looking for an Embedded Software Developer (C, C++) to join their team.
- Software development for electronic assemblies based on different microcontroller platforms from the initial idea to series production
- Software development with current development tools from architecture to testing
- Testing and debugging of individual components and entire systems
- Documentation of the entire development process as the basis for standardized approvals
- Coordination of external development partners
- BSc in electrical engineering /electronics or a similar
- 2+ years of experience in a similar position
- Good knowledge in the field of microcontroller architectures, e.g. PIC, ARM
- Good knowledge in C programming and make-based build systems- knowledge of assembler and experience with Eclipse as an IDE are an advantage
- Knowledge of network technology- Ethernet and embedded web servers is an advantage
- Experience in the development and associated processes of software for safety-related products according to the V-model
- Experience with Linux and embedded Linux systems is a bonus
- Good English & German knowledge (C1)
The client offers:
- Competitive salary package
- Extensive and continuous training opportunities.
- Ideal working environment
- Opportunities for professional growth
If you are interested, please send your CV to email@example.com.