Our client is a worldwide operating technology leader providing software and cloud solutions in the areas of product development and artificial intelligence. The company employs more than 3500 engineers worldwide in more than 26 countries and more than 50 scientists and developers in Greece. In order to expand their team in Greece, they are looking to hire fully remote working Software Engineer BI & Data Analytics.
- Contribute to Knowledge Works platform software development
- Lead technically and managerially a talented team of individuals with varied experience
- Communicate and interact with all stakeholder of the product
- Design, develop and maintain product features
- Collaborate with leads to translate requirements to functional designs
- Writing clean, maintainable, thoroughly tested, and shippable production code
- Perform code reviews
- Adhere to defined development process
- Degree in Computer Science or similar
- Minimum 6 years of product development experience creating enterprise-scale web applications using tools and technologies below
- React, Redux, Typescript Expertise
- Java/Spring Expertise
- Python Expertise
- Tools – gradle, npm, webpack, skaffold, jib, helm, docker, k8s, git, jira, Jenkins.
- Technology stack – Nodejs, Graphql, NGINX, Kafka, RabbitMQ, Vault, any of ArangoDB, PostGresQL, MongoDB.
- Strong Object-oriented design skills
- Strong OS knowledge
- Spark and pandas knowledge is very desirable
Our client offers:
- Competitive salary
- Opportunity to work 100% remote
- Work on challenging global projects
- Private Healthcare Insurance
- Private Pension Program
If you are interested, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.