On behalf of our Thessaloniki-based client, who develops and supports innovative approaches for SAP solutions internationally, we are looking for a Senior SAP SD/MM Consultant willing to travel on an international level to deliver and increase client business value.
- Providing innovative process consulting services for challenging customer needs.
- Participating in multiple workshops and presentations with key users/business analysts to fully understand requirements.
- Analyzing business processes and legacy systems as necessary and conduct feasibility studies.
- Creating data models and system architecture design to suit business processes in consideration of the client’s overall system strategy, security, future-proofing, and change management implications.
- Design, documentation, implementation of the associated SAP scenarios.
- 3-5 years of experience in a similar role.
- In-depth knowledge of full logistic processes: OrderToCash, ProcureToPay, PlanToProduce.
- Hands-on experience required with at least two of the following modules: MM, PP, WM, EWM, QM.
- Consulting experience in medium-sized companies.
- Project management skills including experience in different methodologies (ASAP, SCRUM, ITIL, agile).
- English language proficiency equivalent to CEFR level B or higher.
- German language proficiency would be considered an asset.
- Has an understanding of the latest functionalities and features in S/4HANA experience.
- Readiness to travel between 20% to 80% of the time depending on the task or project.
Our client offers:
- Competitive salary package, depending on experience.
- A long-term employment contract in a positive and appreciative company culture
- Active support for your personal and professional development, including building up your skills in new technologies (Fiori/UI5, HANA, etc.)
- A well-equipped workplace with a modern IT infrastructure and flexible work mode.
If you are interested, please send us your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.