On behalf of our Thessaloniki-based client, who develops and supports innovative approaches for SAP solutions internationally, we are looking for a Senior Consultant SAP Logistics, willing to travel on an international level to deliver and increase client business value.
Job Description :
- Providing innovative process consulting services for challenging customer needs
- Participating in multiple workshops and presentations with key users/business analysts to fully understand requirements
- Analyzing business processes and legacy systems as necessary and conducting feasibility studies
- Creating data models and system architecture design to suit business processes in consideration of the client’s overall system strategy security, future-proofing, and change management implications
- Design, documentation, implementation of the associated SAP scenarios
Candidate’s Profile :
- 3-5 years of experience in a similar role.
- In-depth knowledge of full logistic processes: OrderToCash, ProcureToPay, PlanToProduce
- Hands-on experience is required with at least two of the following modules: MM, PP, WM, EWM, QM
- Consulting experience in medium-sized companies
- Project management skills including experience in different methodologies (ASAP, SCRUM, ITIL, agile)
- English language proficiency equivalent to CEFR level B or higher
- German language proficiency would be considered an asset
- Has an understanding of the latest functionalities and features in the S/4HANA software
- Readiness to travel between 20% to 80% of the time depending on the task or project
Our client offers:
- Competitive salary package, depending on experience.
- A long-term employment contract in a positive and appreciative company culture
- Active support for your personal and professional development, including building up your skills in new technologies (Fiori/UI5, HANA, etc.)
- A well-equipped workplace with a modern IT infrastructure and flexible work mode
If you are interested, please send us your CV at email@example.com