On behalf of our Thessaloniki – based client, who develops and supports innovative approaches for SAP Solutions internationally, we are looking for a Senior SAP FI/CO Consultant to travel on an international level to deliver an increased business value.
- Providing innovative process consulting services for challenging customer needs
- Participating in workshops and presentations with key users/business analysts to fully understand requirements
- Analyzing business processes and legacy systems as necessary and conducting feasibility studies
- Creating data models and system architecture design to suit business processes in consideration of the client’s overall system strategy, security, future-proofing and change management implications.
- Design, documentation, implementation of the associated SAP scenarios
- 3-5 years of experience in a similar role
- Operational and organizational knowledge of accounting ,FI in particular, as well as of CO
- Consulting experience in medium-sized companies
- English language proficiency equivalent to CEFR level B or higher
- German language proficiency would be considered an asset
- Basic competence in tax related matters
- Project management skills including experience in different methodologies (ASAP, SCRUM, ITIL, agile)
- Has understanding of latest functionalities and features in S/4HANA experience
- Readiness to travel between 20% to 80% of the time depending on the task or project
Our client offers:
- Competitive salary package, depending on experience
- A long-term employment contract in a positive and appreciative company culture
- Active support for your personal and professional development, including building up your skills in new technologies (Fiori/UI5, HANA etc.)
- A well-equipped workplace with modern IT infrastructure and flexible work model
If you are interested, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.