Our client owns a hybrid-service platform that merges methodology and technology to provide an innovative solution for conducting market research and collecting the most accurate insights. They are currently looking for passionate senior Android and iOS engineers to join their team.
- Translate designs and wireframes into high-quality code.
- Collaborating with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features.
- Unit-testing code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability.
- Design, build and maintain high performance, reusable, and reliable Java code.
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of the application.
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization.
- Build and maintain mobile applications that integrate with a micro-service back-end.
- Responsible for the development and documentation of best practices for his/her area of expertise.
- You have 5+ years of experience developing Android and iOS apps and frameworks, in both Java and Kotlin.
- You have good knowledge of background execution modes on the Android platform.
- You have good knowledge of multi-threaded and asynchronous code.
- You have a pragmatic approach to problem-solving.
- You have an entrepreneurial mindset and are comfortable working in a fast-paced startup environment.
- You want to do work that matters.
If you are interested, please send us your CV: firstname.lastname@example.org.