On behalf of our Limassol based client, a company which is developing, producing and exporting consumer goods to + 50 countries, we are looking for an experienced Hardware Engineer.
- Design and develop hardware and firmware as well as the overall architecture for existing and future products.
- Responsible for the entire life cycle of the product, from definition to delivery and ongoing product support.
- Work together with software and mechanical engineers to define and maintain product requirements throughout the design stage.
- Source off the shelf hardware components for prototypes and manufacturing.
- BSc & Master in Electrical Engineering or related field.
- Proficient in C/C++ programming.
- Experience or understanding of real-time embedded systems.
- Proficient in electronics design using industry standard CAD tools.
- Excellent knowledge of all microcontroller specific communication protocols (UART, I2C, SPI).
- Ability to use any lab equipment required to develop and debug hardware prototypes.
- Knowledge of SMD electronics manufacturing (assembly) processes (desirable).
- Experience in wireless sensors & communication protocols (BLE ,wi-fi)
If you are interested, please send your CV tο email@example.com.