Our client, part of a big Group of companies, is a collaborator in creative IT initiatives in the automobile sector. They focus on future trends like self-driving cars, online car sales, and ride-sharing and they currently want to enhance their team in Greece. Therefore, currently, they are looking for an experienced Full Stack Developer with a focus on Java or Angular, to join the team The company also offers full remote working conditions and/or a hybrid model for candidates that are based in Athens or Thessaloniki.
- Development and implementation of software solutions in the automotive industry
- Responsible for implementing user stories in frontend and backend software components within an agile development team
- Conduct code reviews, unit testing, and continuous integration
- Integration of new software components into existing customer architectures.
- Full software life cycle supervision, including exploration, requirements management, design, implementation, go-live, and commissioning.
- Degree in Computer Science, Software engineering, or a relevant field
- +4 years of proven experience in complex solutions with Java (preferably JEE)
- Experience with Git, JUnit, Glassfish Application Server
- Knowledge of database development (Oracle, PostgreSQL, NoSQL)
- Familiarity with agile methods, cloud computing, DevOps, and microservices
- Strong reliability, communication and team working skills
- Fluency in Greek and English. German is a plus
The employer offers:
- Unlimited contract
- Competitive compensation package
- Work on interesting projects while being part of an international team
- Training and development opportunities
- Flexible working hours and 26 days of paid vacation
If you are interested, please send your CV in English to email@example.com