Our client is a worldwide operating technology leader providing software and cloud solutions in the areas of product development and artificial intelligence. The company employs more than 3500 engineers worldwide in more than 26 countries. In order to expand their team in Spain, they are looking to hire fully remote working Senior Frontend Developers.
- Enhancing the IoT smart product enablement platform
- Working closely with project managers, designers and backend developers to implement feature requirements
- Supporting new API functionality on the frontend
- Managing subscriptions and message handling of MQTT data streams
- Following GitLab flow, participating in code reviews and deploying code using GitLab’s CICD Pipelines
- Developing and maintaing a set of open source web components used to standardize the look and feel of Altair web products.
- 5+ years industry experience in web development, including React and ECMAScript standards
- Understanding of Redux and libraries for managing side effects
- Experience with real time communication over web sockets, web components and TypeScript is desirable
- Fluency in English.
Our client offers:
- Competitive salary
- Opportunity to work 100% remotely
- Challenging global projects
- Private Healthcare Insurance
- Private Pension Program.
If you are interested, please send your CV to email@example.com.