Our client is a leading international tech company with 200+ employees worldwide. The company has established a State Of The Art R&D Center and Tech Hub in Thessaloniki with 30+ colleagues focused on hardware, electronics, and mobile software solutions. They are currently aggressively expanding their team and are looking for a Senior Embedded Engineer to join the team. Our client provides a start-up mindset with time flexibility.
- Close collaboration with the developers’ team
- Learn about the company’s proprietary technology, sensors, actuators, and industrial measurement systems
- Contribute to C development for embedded systems (such as flow meters, communication modules, and gateways) with a focus on low-power applications
- Participate in peer reviewing of code designs and implementations during Unit, Functional, and System Test phases of designs
- Be part of an Agile framework, complete assigned tasks on time, and ensure project completion within the scope
- BSc/MSc in Electrical Engineering or related field
- +3 years of proven experience
- Proficient in embedded C programming.
- Familiarity with low-power firmware designs and C++
- Skilled in testing and debugging embedded systems.
- Good knowledge of Python, especially in CI/CD and automated testing..
- Practical knowledge of STM32 or MSP430 microcontrollers is beneficial.
- Excellent communication skills in English are required.
Our client offers:
- Competitive compensation
- Medical Care package
- Partial remote work flexibility
- Professional growth and development in an international corporate environment
- Friendly and productive workplace culture
- Modern, bright offices and start-up mindset
If you are interested, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org .