Our client, a leading international company with more than 200 employees around the world and 20+ of them based in Greece, is looking for a Senior Electronic Engineer to be part of their team in Thessaloniki.
- Creating IoT solutions that reshape traditional utilities toward smart city paradigms
- Focusing on designing PCB and electronics circuits for embedded systems
- Designing schematic capture and PCB layouts for hardware releases
- Designing of the component schematics and PCB layouts
- Documenting design and results
- Ensuring schedules are met and deliverables are signed-off in time, scope and budget
- BSc/MSc in Electrical Engineering or similar rounds up your profile
- 5+ years of experience in PCB Design (preferably with Altium) and analog/digital electronics circuits.
- Experience with mixed-signal (analog, multilayer and digital) electronics design, switching power supplies (DC/DC)
- Developing firmware for embedded devices in C
- Excellent English communication skills is a must, German is a strong plus.
- Hands-on testing & evaluation using a range of test equipment.
- Experience with the procedures of the SMT production for electronics.
- Design according to European Directives EMC and RED.
- Knowledge in mechatronic products including interaction between mechanical design, sensors and electronics.
- Simulation tools like pSpice, LTspice.
- Practical knowledge of ARM microcontrollers and DSP.
- Experience in embedded testing.
- Experience with RF electronics design.
The client offers:
- Unlimited contract
- Medical Care package
- Learning and growth opportunities in an international company setup
- A pleasant, fun and achievement-oriented environment
- Relocation package for applicants from abroad
- Friend, start-up mindset
If you are interested, please us send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.