On behalf of our client, a leading property developers company in Cyprus, we are currently seeking a Senior Construction Engineer to plan, control and monitor the actual execution of all related works of a large project in Paphos.
- Study the architectural, structural and other drawings and the specification, identify problems/areas for clarification, and ensure that foremen and subcontractors involved are sufficiently informed. Collaborate with the Project Manager, the Architects and the consultants for the effective supervision of the works.
- Confirm compatibility of site conditions with the design (soil, drainage, slopes and levels, access, environmental sensitivity, other constraints) prior to the commencement of works.
- Prepare execution project plans and contingency plans for the construction and delivery of the project within agreed schedule and project budget.
- Assess quality of the materials and the performance of materials suppliers of the project.
- Ensure adherence to Health and Safety guidelines.
- Ensure regulatory compliance during project execution.
- Ensure that accurate inventory records of materials and equipment are kept.
- Assess the performance of foremen.
- University degree in Civil Engineering
- ETEK Membership and License
- 10+ years relevant experience in construction projects
- Fluency in both Greek and English languages, both written and oral
- Excellent Computer Skills, MS Office, AutoCad, Internet and Outlook Express
- Greek and English languages
- Attractive salary package
- Professional development opportunities
If you are interested, please send us your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org