Our client is an internationally operating company and develops embedded systems with a focus on the automotive industry. The expertise is in the field of drivers and control units. For a new powertrain project, they are looking to hire ASAP several Senior C/C++ Automotive Software Engineers. They currently have reached the number of 100 employees and they continue to grow.
- Design, implement or adapt control, automation, communication and diagnostics software functionalities of ECUs with C and Matlab/Simulink/Targetlink.
- Perform unit tests and static code analysis
- Document the existing code, perform reviews
- Test the implemented functionalities in Hardware-in-the-Loop systems
- Bachelor’s Degree / Diploma in Electrical / Mechanical / Electronics / Automation Engineering or similar is required
- Relevant Master’s Degree in Control and Automation or similar is a plus
- At least one high-level programming language (C/C++)
- Experience in Matlab-Simulink
- Experience in modeling and control of electric, mechanic and hydraulic systems
- Documentation skills – ability to write fluently to describe system design & test results
- Testing principles, requirements management
- Experience in source control, change management and issue tracking
- Familiarity with Real-Time systems concepts
- Familiarity with embedded systems concepts (microcontrollers, peripherals, communication protocols, etc.)
- Knowledge of Greek is mandatory, German is a big plus
If you are interested, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.