Our client has its expertise in consulting, planning and project management and supports clients for more than 50 years in all aspects of real estate and infrastructure when it comes to cost-effective and sustainable buildings. The company employs more than 4000 employees in 46 locations. Currently, the company is opening a new IT hub in Thessaloniki and they are looking for several Scrum Masters for their international projects.
- Supporting teams and the organization in the application of agile practices and tools
- Contact person for colleagues as well as product owners for the projects you are leading
- Removal of obstacles for the efficient achievement of sprint goals
- Active co-design and further development of agile methods
- Successful studies in (business) informatics or comparable education
- Several years of experience as Scrum Master in agile IT projects
- Good knowledge of project management and software architectures
- Sound knowledge of Jira and Confluence
- Ability to work across teams with multiple Scrum teams
- Ability to move confidently in a larger project environment
- Very good knowledge of Greek and English (required), German is a big plus.
- An EU residence permit is mandatory.
If you are interested, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.