One of our clients based in one of the most beautiful areas around Stuttgart, in the city of Weinstadt, a global manufacturer of electrotechnical components, is currently looking for an SAP In-House Consultant to join their team.
- Design, planning, implementing and testing of changed or new processes
- Close cooperation with the specialist departments, in particular, advice on the conception of requirement definitions
- Implementation of requirements as part of customizing
- Supervision of SAP System updates and releases
- Participation and active support in SAP projects and coordination of external service providers.
- Completed degree in computer science, business informatics, economics or business administration.
- In-depth knowledge of one or more of the SAP core modules
- Experience in SAP customization, transportation and data migration
- Analytical and structured way of working for the representation of complex facts and for an efficient solution finding
- Good English and German knowledge (C1 level)
The company offers:
- Attractive remuneration package
- Exciting projects
- Extensive training and continuous training (e.g. S4 / HANA)
- Motivated colleagues, agile working, open for innovations.
If you are interested, please send us your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.