On behalf of our client, a pioneer company in the R&D of robotics systems in the packaging and food industry, which revolutionizes warehouse processes by deploying autonomous mobile robots, we are currently looking for a Sales Manager based in Athens. He will be responsible for the South Greece area (from Lamia).
- Maintain regular and direct communication with clients, effectively managing their accounts to secure profitable agreements.
- Identify and explore new markets, engage potential clients, and successfully negotiate and finalize deals.
- Prepare and distribute tailored offers to clients based on their specific requirements, ensuring follow-up communication.
- Collaborate closely with Service Engineers to address customer management issues and exchange relevant information.
- Address and resolve issues related to machine delivery, and installation, and monitor progress in coordination with the Production & Quality Assurance department.
- Follow internal sales management procedures and generate daily, weekly, and monthly reports.
- Keep track of competitors within the assigned territory and provide briefings to management.
- Participate in industry exhibitions and corporate training events.
- Conduct self-evaluations of annual performance and regularly collaborate with the Managing Director to develop a personal growth plan.
- Degree in Automation, Engineering, or similar/or finance
- 6 years of proven experience in a relevant position
- Strong familiarity with MS Office suite
- Ability to travel frequently in the positions’ designated area and if needed occasionally to other areas
- Previous experience in technical service is a big plus
- Αbility to work without constant supervision
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Fluency in Greek, and good knowledge of English
The employer offers:
- Unlimited contract
- Electronic devices
- Car (for personal use also)
- Private insurance
- Flexible working hours
- Continues training and growth opportunities
If you are interested, please send your CV to email@example.com