Our UK-based client, a pioneer in providing open access academic publishing services and assistance to researchers and institutions globally through their network, is expanding. As they are growing and expanding their activities they are planning to create a remote team in Greece and ultimately open a branch in Thessaloniki. Therefore, we are currently looking for an experienced Ruby Developer to join the remote team in Greece.
- Getting involved in all the stages of the software lifecycle
- Build and support the company’s infrastructure on Ruby on Rails
- Close collaboration with the Tech team Leader and the Head of Operations
- Active contribution to the evolution of the academic data repository
- Provide open source software solutions for the company’s platform
- Occasional travel to conferences or in the HQ for meet-ups and training
- Degree in Computer Science or related field
- At least 3 years of proven experience with Ruby on Rails,
- Familiarity with RESTful web service development
- Familiarity with AWS (S3 / EC2), Docker, or Kubernetes, is a big plus
- Fluency in Greek and English
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills
Our client offers:
- Flexible working time model
- Competitive base salary and benefit package
- Contribution to open-source projects
- Team building and training events
- International operations activities, with multiple opportunities to make an impact.
If you are interested, please send your CV to email@example.com.