Our rapidly growing client, based on the island of Cyprus, is searching for a Research Engineer to enter their team. They design and support cybersecurity systems and they are currently preparing for launching their own product.
- C (Master)
- C++ (No need for practical day to day use)
- Scripting language: Node/Python
- Familiar with X86/ARM assembly
- IDA experience or any other reversing tools
- Hacking enthousiast
- Good (technical) communication
- Problem solver
- Android internals
- iOS internals
- Exploit development
- Annual bonus
- Flexible working hours
- In house lunch, snacks and unlimited coffee
If you are interested, please send your CV to our IT consultants at firstname.lastname@example.org or +30 2316 019 947.