Our client has expertise in consulting, planning and project management and supports clients for more than 50 years in all aspects of real estate and infrastructure when it comes to cost-effective and sustainable buildings. The company employs more than 4000 employees in 46 locations. Currently, the company is looking to strengthen the project management team and hire a German Speaking Reporting Analyst for the tech hub in Thessaloniki.
- Further development and execution of MS Excel-based reports
- Preparation of budget, forecasts and period closing as well as the creation of the corresponding management reporting
- Support the Top Management regarding controlling issues
- Actively support the development of methods, tools and processes
- Degree in Business Administration, Economics, Business Informatics or similar
- Ability to quickly build credibility and trust with all levels in an organization
- Good knowledge of controlling tools and processes
- Experience as a project controller in an international company a big plus
- Hands-on mentality, attention to detail, strong analytical skills, problem-solving ability and pragmatism
- Mother Tongue: MS-Excel
- Fluency in German and English, spoken and written
If you are interested, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.