Our Germany-based client is a leader in providing mobile software solutions and holistic digital transformation procedures to enterprises. The company employs more than 200 people internationally and keeps growing. Currently, they are expanding their activities and creating a remote team in Greece. Therefore, we are currently looking for an experienced Full Stack Developer C# to join the development team.
- Development of web applications in the areas of Digital Service Management and Mobile Sales.
- Software products customization and further development for the customer related projects
- Evaluation of technical specifications (required time and possible delivery dates of the project)
- Results documentation and presentation to the project management team, and the rest stakeholders
- Development of interfaces in C# backend (OData, databases, etc.) as well as progressive web apps for on- and offline operation.
- Communication with internal and external partners and software developers in the area of interfaces.
- Consulting with IT specialists regarding network topography, security devices, and routing.
- Degree in Computer Science or related field
- Familiarity with modern software development, testing, and CI processes.
- Excellent coding and analytical skills.
- Proven experience with Cordova, Progressive Web Apps as well as OData, HTML5, ECMAScript, C#, ORM.
- Complex queries with T-SQL and work with databases such as MS SQL, SQLite, Oracle, or Progress.
- Familiarity with enterprise applications is a plus (ERP, CRM)
- Fluency in Greek and English, German is a big plus
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills
Our client offers:
- Dynamic, owner-operated company with flat hierarchies and a family working atmosphere.
- Competitive base salary
- Perspective on growth opportunities in the industry
- Continuous individual and professional training
- Creative environment with room for new ideas.
- Flexible working time models
- Team building events
- International operations activities, with multiple opportunities to make an impact.
If you are interested, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.