On behalf of our client, a highly specialized radiology department in Denmark’s public healthcare sector, we are looking for a Specialist Radiologist to join the radiology department.
- Working with image-guided diagnostic and therapeutic procedures ranging from ultrasound, to magnetic resonance imaging (MRI), computed tomography (CT) scan and X-rays besides many other procedures
- Working closely together with many other medical specialists from other departments, besides radiographers and with nurses
- Medical degree
- Specialized in Radiology, or will finish your residency soon
- Have interest or experience in mamma radiology
- Motivated for living and working abroad
- Able to take part in our free intensive language course
- Proficient in spoken and written English (C1 level)
- Teamwork and patient-oriented perspective is highly appreciated in the department.
Our client offers
- Permanent contract
- € 108.000 (€ 9.000 per month) minimum yearly salary (including pension benefits)
- 37 hour working week
- 6 weeks paid holiday
- Free 5-month intensive online language course for you and your family
- Monthly € 1000 settlement assistance
- A free trip to Denmark, where you will have the opportunity to visit your future work place and living area
- Support in integration, in authorization and administrative processes, in finding kindergarten, school, house
- Relocation assistance, spouse employment assistance.
If you are interested in hearing more, please don’t hesitate to contact us to: email@example.com