Our client is an innovative tech company, that merges methodology and technology to provide state-of-the-art solutions for the Information Technology sector and collecting the most accurate insights. To strengthen their team, they are currently looking for a QA Engineer who will be based in Athens.
- Design and execute manual and automated test suites.
- Build and implement tools as needed with the goal of increasing automation.
- Test the backend infrastructure (API & Databases).
- Create detailed, comprehensive, and well-structured test plans and test cases.
- BSc/MSc degree in Computer Science or a related discipline.
- At least 2 years of equivalent experience.
- API Testing tools knowledge.
- Good knowledge of automation framework tools (Selenium).
- Knowledge of tools like: Gatling, JMeter.
- A firm command of both the Greek and English language (oral and written).
- Exciting and pleasant working environment.
- Flexible working hours with the opportunity to work remotely some days every month.
- Competitive salary.
- Private Insurance.
- Latest tech equipment.
In case you are interested in that role, you may send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.