Our client, a Mannheim-based renewable energy company, is a leader in the field of energy transition. The company is acting as a strong partner for communities, investors, municipal utilities, private- and industrial customers. They develop, engineer, and build photovoltaic power plants of any size. Their long-term experience in the development and realization of utility-scale photovoltaic plants is a decisive factor for the success of their international projects. For their current expansion, they are looking to hire a PV Project Manager who will be responsible for the Greek market but based in Germany.
- Serve as the representative for the company’s commercial and technical matters
- Lead project coordination in Greece, ensuring successful completion
- Key liaison to the Greek development partner for future projects
- Point of contact for Greek authorities.
- Degree in Engineering or a related field
- + 8 years of experience in large-scale photovoltaic systems
- Versatile competence in technical and commercial aspects
- Excellent knowledge of Greek (native speaker) and very good knowledge of German and English (both language + B2)
- Willingness to Travel
- Customer orientation, communication skills, and independent work style
- Able to work in intercultural teams and are open to further training
- Extensive professional network in Greece a big plus.
- Mandatory: Candidates must be based in Germany or move to Germany to any residence of their choice
- Open for regular international business trips.
Our client offers:
- Regional Flexibility
- Unlimited opportunities to grow and develop a career
- Company Car
- Gasoline Card
- Private Pension Scheme
- Continuous Training and Development Program.
If interested, please send your CV to email@example.com .