Our client has expertise in consulting, planning and project management and supports clients for more than 50 years in all aspects of real estate and infrastructure when it comes to cost-effective and sustainable buildings. The company employs more than 4000 employees in 46 locations. Currently, the company is looking to strengthen the project management team and hire a German Speaking Project Controller for the tech hub in Thessaloniki.
- Performance monitoring of international projects
- Preparation of budget, forecasts and period closing as well as creation of the corresponding management reporting
- Support the annual strategic planning process
- Initiate and drive the development and implementation of controlling tools
- Be part in cross-departmental projects and initiatives
- Actively support the development of methods, tools and processes
- Ability to quickly build credibility and trust with all levels in an organization
- Good knowledge of controlling tools and processes
- Studies completed in business, finance, it, engineering or relevant field is preferred
- +3 years of experience as a project controller in an international company
- Hands-on mentality, attention to detail, strong analytical skills, problem-solving ability and pragmatism
- Strong knowledge of Excel, VBA, SQL and ERP
- Fluency in German and English, spoken and written
If you are interested, please send your CV to email@example.com.