On behalf of our client, one of the world’s biggest providers of machine tools and electronics, focusing on the installation, commissioning, final testing and the after-sales service of laser systems, is looking for a Production Planner to manage the production planning.
- Manage high level machine planning & forecast (installation, de-installation & module and parts upgrades)
- Manage high level resource planning
- Manage installed base high level machine configuration
- Setup and maintain the status of the module and part upgrades roll out on the installed base
- Preparation of production orders
- Oversee the logistical inbound and outbound goods flow of customer
- Daily align planning with the customer and the external vendors
- Align machine planning with coordinators, shift leads, group leads and headquarter on a daily base
- Technical education, preferably in mechanical or automotive engineering, mechatronics or electronics, aviation technology.
- 2+ years of experience in a relevant industry.
- Communication skills
- Fluent in English
- Attractive salary package
- Relocation support
- Networking events
- Free Dutch language courses
If you are interested, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org .