On behalf of our client, a pioneer company in the R&D of robotics systems in the packaging and food industry, which revolutionizes warehouse processes by deploying autonomous mobile robots, we are actively looking for a highly skilled and experienced Production Engineer to join the team in Thessaloniki.
- Plan and monitor the implementation of technical projects and services to optimize customer service and enhance profitability.
- Design and ensure the implementation of structured technical service procedures and manuals.
- Develop product life cycle management processes.
- Control the budget and operating costs of the Production & Quality department and implement cost reduction proposals.
- Select, train, and mentor Production & Quality staff, ensuring their ongoing development.
- Conduct self-assessments of annual performance and collaborate with the CEO to create a personal development plan.
- Participate in sectoral exhibitions and corporate training to stay updated on industry trends.
- 6+ of experience in an industrial plant equipment company.
- 2+ years of experience in team management.
- Customer-oriented approach with a focus on service and product quality.
- Strong commitment to achieving quantitative and quality targets.
- Proficiency in managing and motivating human resources in Production & Quality Assurance.
- Willingness and ability to travel frequently within Greece and abroad.
The employer offers:
- Unlimited contract
- Electronic devices
- Private insurance
- Continues training and growth opportunities
If you are interested, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org