Our client has expertise in consulting, planning and project management and supports clients for more than 50 years in all aspects of real estate and infrastructure when it comes to cost-effective and sustainable buildings. The company employs more than 4000 employees in 46 locations. Currently, the company is opening a new IT hub in Thessaloniki and they are looking for several Product Owners/IT Requirement Consultants for their international projects.
- Support of the product owner as an interface between the business department and IT
- Analysis/elaboration, documentation and final acceptance of requirements
- Support of all phases of the software development process in an agile environment
- Checking the technical feasibility of various requirements
- Successful studies in (business) informatics or comparable education
- At least 5 years of professional experience with complex software architectures or software integration
- Experience in programming and object-oriented software design
- Sound knowledge of Jira and Confluence
- Very good analytical and conceptual skills, as well as process-oriented thinking, documentation skills and agile consulting skills
- Very good knowledge of Greek and English (required), German is a big plus.
- An EU residence permit is mandatory.
If you are interested, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.